Monday, July 7, 2008

The begining






Hi everyone. I finally made a blog that everyone can see. I posted some pics of Hannahs first bday. The whole weekend was so much fun. We went to the beach then saw fireworks on fri. Had a party on Sat - had cake and icecream. Then back to the beach on sun. Its hard to believe that it has already been a year. Time has flown. I will try to put alot of pics here so everyone can see how much Hannah is growing. O and I made a new email address. instead of babyblues3204@yahoo its srandhm@yahoo.com .

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm so happy you've started a blog. I think they're a lot of fun...
I can hardly believe Hannah is 1!!! The pictures are adorable. I LOVE her curly hair.
Liam and I will be in SD August 4-14. We can hardly wait to see you two and for the cousins to finally meet.
Love,
Dorothy

Anonymous said...

Sarah,
Even though I was there I love seeing the pictures.
Love,
Mom